1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the SlenderSense website ("Website") and any related services provided by SlenderSense ("Service"), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service ("Terms"). If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Website or the Service.
2. Changes to Terms SlenderSense reserves the right to update and modify these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website and Service after any modifications to the Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
4. User Accounts (a) In order to access certain features of the Service, you may be required to create an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when registering for an account and to keep your account information up to date.
(b) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
5. Content (a) You acknowledge that all content on the Website, including text, graphics, images, videos, and other materials, is owned by SlenderSense or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
(b) You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from any content on the Website without the express written consent of SlenderSense.
6. Prohibited Conduct You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited conduct: (a) Violating any applicable laws or regulations. (b) Using the Website and Service for any unlawful or fraudulent purposes. (c) Impersonating another person or entity or providing false information. (d) Transmitting spam, viruses, or any other harmful code. (e) Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Website or Service.
7. Termination SlenderSense reserves the right to terminate or suspend your account and access to the Service at its sole discretion, with or without cause, and with or without notice.
8. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability (a) The Website and Service are provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranties or guarantees of any kind.
(b) SlenderSense shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues.
9. Governing Law These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the local laws. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local courts.
11. Third-Party Links and Services (a) The Website may contain links to third-party websites, products, or services that are not owned or controlled by SlenderSense. SlenderSense does not endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the accuracy or legality of the content or practices of these third-party websites or services.
(b) You acknowledge and agree that SlenderSense shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services available on or through these third-party websites or services.
12. Intellectual Property (a) All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are the property of SlenderSense or their respective owners. You may not use these marks without the prior written permission of SlenderSense or the respective owner.
(b) If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated through the use of the Website or Service, please contact us at [Contact Information].
13. Severability If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
14. Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and SlenderSense regarding your use of the Website and Service, superseding any prior agreements or understandings.
15. Waiver The failure of SlenderSense to enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
16. Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us at the following address: